8 June 2021
We are currently searching for an experienced Business Analyst or Project Manager to assist in the execution of data management practice of Risk Management Group within banking environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems;
- Prior experience in banking or financial services environment as Business Analyst or Project Manager;
- Exceptional written and communication skills as well as stakeholder management;
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel and SharePoint;
- Ability to design and setup processes of risk management;
- Ability to track source of data issues;
- Ability to support the usual business requirements or project work related to data governance;
- Adaptive to work in a team and independently.
- Prior experience in data governance.
- Assist in execution of Data Ownership, Data Discoverability, Data Quality and Data Access for the Risk Management Group;
- Define, develop and document the new data governance processes and critical data elements;
- Lead the Data Management related exercises such as the BCBS239 (Basel Committee on Banking Supervision's standard number 239) and other data ingestion projects;
- Work with stakeholders from other departments to resolve data quality issues;
- Run, follow up and track issues in the risk areas;
- Work towards closure of gaps improving the data governance capability.