12 May 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Strategic Leader to connect the Global IT organization with the various Business Functions to deliver strategic functional and operational capabilities.
- Bachelor\’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 15 years of corporate IT experience in multinational corporation;
- Strong knowledge of best practices in Global Operations Management in area of Supply Chain, Procurement, Inventory Management, Operations Planning Manufacturing;
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP MM, PP, QM and PS;
- Good experience in running/managing projects for global, multi-cultural, multi-location, matrix environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management and management of project team members across multiple locations;
- Ability to think out of the box, ability to visualise broad business/IT perspectives, proactive in anticipating issues, provide wise counsel/advice to resolve issues and leveraging on industry best practices when applicable;
- An excellent partner to the Business and having a keen sense of how projects can bring value to the greater community when projects are delivery well/successfully.
- Knowledge of SAP SD, CO, ME/MII and SAP Ariba.
- Be the trusted business partner / advisor for all global operations business function;
- Establish, build and maintain good relationships with new and existing business counterparts and IT;
- Be an interface between business and IT for any global implementations or project roll-outs globally;
- Review, and validate business requirements for new projects, tools or applications;
- Actively identify opportunities to improve business performances;
- Be the single point of accountability and escalation;
- Challenge business demands as well as internal demands for changes and projects;
- Provide direction for cost effective and efficient solutions;
- Manage the IT demands well, and maximize value to the business;
- Govern end-to-end delivery of IT services as well as projects to business and ensure all solutions are in line with IT architecture and standards;
- Act as a Project Manager to monitor and track progress of assigned projects, to ensure timely delivery;
- Identify risks and ensure appropriate actions have been taken to manage positive and negative risks and ensure corrective actions are taken.