10 June 2021
We are seeking an experience IT Business Analyst to support the banking systems and project delivery.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 6 years of Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst experience;
- Proficient in SQL and the ability to work with a large amount of data;
- During the solutioning process to ensure solutions and design implemented are fit for purposes, long term and scalable;
- Working with technology for system development in an Agile framework to explain requirements, tracking of backlog and user stories delivery.;
- Good understanding of business needs experience working on large scale project delivery;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Experience in risk management projects within the banking industry;
- SAS or Python knowledge.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Plan and coordinate development and testing activities among various stakeholders / teams;
- Perform source code analysis on production issues, change request and defects;
- Develop and document clear and detailed process maps, business requirements and workflows;
- Facilitate works across various internal and external stakeholders to ensure minimal impacts during project delivery;
- Support the respective workstreams team in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Make sure that the system is built efficiently in terms of maintainability, reliability and availability;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per banking standards and guidelines.