11 May 2021
An exciting opportunity awaits you. Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Business Analyst to enhance the regulatory reporting systems within the financial services industry. You will gain global exposure as you work together with the regional teams to enhance and support the systems as part of the Regulatory Reporting DevOps Team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business;
- At least 10 years of proven regulatory reporting business analysis experience within financial services;
- Possess working knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements ( MAS, HKMA, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc );
- Ability to work independently with remote teams located in different countries;
- Demonstrated track record to deploy multiple projects successfully working with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- A detailed person with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Knowledge of core banking processes and products.
- Lead a team of Business Analysts and guide them to meet their objectives;
- Perform end-to-end business analysis activities to support regulatory reporting systems;
- Work with regional teams (remote/onsite), vendors and end-users to implement solutions;
- Define change requirements, particularly in relation to new governance/reporting requirements;
- Articulate business requirements into functional requirements, ensuring technical specifications are implemented;
- Develop test cases with business users to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Perform techno-functional duties by analysing data and troubleshooting system;
- Administrate and audit the relevant application components;
- Look into the continuous improvement in requirements engineering process, techniques, tools, best practices and documentation templates.