10 May 2021
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with deep technical expertise to design and lead challenging cloud and infrastructure projects.
- Degree in Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of working experience as a solution architect in a cloud computing environment;
- At least 3 years of experience in designing, deploying, implementing cloud infrastructure solutions and cybersecurity;
- Strong hands-on experience of using information technologies e.g. Cloud technology, IOT, Robotics, Cybersecurity, Big data;
- Hands-on experience in Hybrid cloud Infrastructure, microservices and on-premise infrastructure;
- Good knowledge of security technologies in both IT & OT;
- Able to analyze scanned results of application security testing from assessment software e.g. HP Fortify, Web Inspect, Performance Center;
- Ability to work independently and manage key stakeholder are essential skills for success in the role;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
- Cloud and TOGAF Certification;
- Knowledge of ISO Standards.
- Work in Sandbox environment for validation of Proof-Of-Concept (POC) and deployment;
- Facilitate POC requirement and execution for potential buyers and set realistic customer expectation;
- Implement testing and compliance assessments for functional performance, security, usability, compatibility and portability;
- Execute technical evaluation as a part of organisation\’s quality assurance and risk management framework;
- Identify unique value propositions and enhance understanding of product architecture;
- Continuously identify opportunities and recommend solutions for POC to incorporate leading edge technologies and co-create innovative solutions;
- Involve in technical proof-of-concept and propose solutions;
- Engage in market research to understand key trends and build knowledge by keeping up-to-date with technology drivers;
- Enhance expertise in emerging technologies to enhance technology adoption within the organisation.