28 May 2021
We are looking for a self-starter individual who will join our client as a Business Development Manager to grow the innovative and promising technology companies in Singapore.
- Degree in Information Technology, Business, Engineering;
- At least 4-5 years of experience in business development, account management, partner management or presales experience in Technology;
- Strategic thinking, ability to forge strong relationships with key industry stakeholders / value chain partners;
- Experience in new market development, managing industry, venture capitalists, and go to market strategies in new technology deployment;
- Must have domain expertise in forefront technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, IoT;
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Self-driven, resourceful and result oriented.
- Experience in business consulting;
- Working knowledge of patents, copyrights and other forms of Intellectual Property rights.
- Develop new business opportunities by evaluating projects and technologies, potential markets, business partners and industry players;
- To find completely new routes to expand and assess the maturity, viability and suitability of different technologies and their applicability to resolve industry problems;
- Involve with internal and external stakeholders to fulfill program objectives with right needs resulting in the growth of the accredited companies;
- Able to scout and attract potential high grow tech companies into program by creating and managing effective channels;
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional team to align with high standard complete evaluation process;
- Access and mitigate risks for all potential program and company during evaluation;
- Produce strategic growth plans by facilitating strategic partnership and raise their profile in industries including introducing to potential VCs and assisting in fund raising roadshows;
- Assist in planning and reporting activities to senior management.