6 May 2021
We are currently searching for a Business Analyst (Digital Customer Experience) to be the voice of the customer and drive customer-centric approach in a banking environment. You will be harnessing qualitative and quantitative data to identify drivers of customer satisfaction and advise management on strategies.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing, UX Design, Data or other relevant majors;
- Has at least 1 year of relevant working experience;
- Good understanding of user experience design, general web & mobile application functions, usability testing for mobile and internet websites;
- Prior exposure in data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI);
- Strong customer mind set in designing processes and solutions;
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong business/stakeholders engagement skills and experience in managing and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with confidence to constantly push the boundaries;
- Prior experience in banking or financial services.
- Work with CX and UX teams to gather business requirements to ensure requirements are captured, completed and documented;
- Perform data analysis of the Voice of Customer and web clickstream data to gather insights to improve Customer Experience;
- Support in the development of Customer Experience data visualization dashboard;
- Understand stakeholder business needs and priorities, concerns and objectives;
- Drive customer engagement surveys to gather insights and work with stakeholders to drive proposed changes;
- Maintain awareness of web & mobile platform for Digital Channels Platform;
- Identify process improvement for adoption to optimize delivery processes;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies.