5 May 2021
We are looking for an experienced IT Scrum Master/Project Manager to lead projects in the banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or other related disciplines;
- At least 8 to 10 years of IT Project Management- Scrum Master experience in Finance/Banking sector;
- Experienced in handling big projects as a Scrum Master;
- Able to lead teams and interact with Senior Stakeholders;
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery lifecycle and software development lifecycle;
- Experience of delivering projects to agreed project parameters, preferably within financial services organizations;
- Proven experience of working with business and technology stakeholders across all levels;
- Capability of leading teams across sites and geographies;
- Proactive and independent worker who is able to work well under tight deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Core Banking / Banking domain knowledge.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders including external vendors to identify enhancements, ensure end-to-end process delivery;
- Lead agile squad(s) to perform the daily ritual;
- Planning, lead, organize, and motivate IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget;
- Plan, organize and integrate cross BU/SU data information/requirement for a specific data project initiative;
- Work closely with business users and technical team from user stories till the actual implementation;
- Ensure proper tracking of all documentation such as User Stories and design work framework;
- Responsible to work with application development teams and coordinate across other application stakeholders such as Scrum Master or Business Analyst.
- End-to-end responsibility for each sprint with sprint planning and retrospective review;
- Plan test strategy and coordinate defects review, bug fixes, re-testing and closure within project timeline.