5 May 2021
We are currently searching for an experienced Finance Business Analyst to support the implementation of Data, Risk and Performance System for our client in Financial Services.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, IT or any related field;
- At least 3 years experience in data management and operations, with exposure to data integration between systems;
- Familiar with MS Excel, VBA, SQL or Python;
- Knowledge on performance measurement, attribution and risk concepts to support analytics of risk and performance calculations;
- Strong experience in project implementation and stakeholder management;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Prior experience in Insurance domain;
- CIPM, FRM, CFA certification.
- Work closely with stakeholders and business users to gather requirements and resolve project issues;
- Involved with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and support business users in resolving UAT issues;
- Support current financial systems as part of month-end closing and execute daily operational task to support transition into production state;
- Responsible for conducting business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Highlight any potential risks or concerns and proactively share best risk management practices.