5 May 2021
Exciting opportunity as an Environment Build & Automation Engineer for a leading client to work on really challenging projects.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field;
- Has at least 5 yrs of experience in building application middleware platforms using JBOSS, Weblogic;
- Hands on experience in containerized platform (e.g. Openshift, Kubernates ), messaging platform ( MQ, Kafka and Connect Direct ) and Troubleshooting;
- Experience in scripting for application deployment and automation;
- Proficiency in working on Unix / Linux platform and in scripting languages (e.g. Python, groovy);
- Knowledge of Development / SIT / UAT / Production environment;
- Must have experience in documenting technical architecture using servers and network diagrams and in vendor product software installation/documentation.
- Financial Services experience;
- Good knowledge web based application\’s 3 tiers architecture & associated system and database backup / restore and disaster recovery procedures.
- Design environments using middleware technologies (JBOSS, Weblogic) and messaging platform (Kafka, MQ, Connect Direct);
- Responsible to build highly available and resilient application environments for performance and resiliency testing;
- Liaise with core infrastructure team to create infrastructure required to run application environment, prepare requirement document, ensure readiness of servers / databases;
- Collaborate with the application development teams to structure the application build package for multiple deployments;
- Work towards automating deployment of middleware and applications release change and integration with DevOps pipeline;
- Automate to enable and configure alerts (BMC, Geneos & Splunk);
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to infrastructure – server, network, middleware, messaging platforms and control M job failures;
- Manage the release from UAT to production;
- Help to manage deployment/ promotion of changes within different stages of SDLC;
- Prepare system/database backup & disaster recovery procedures;
- Responsible for proper documentation of processes and maintain KOP.