7 May 2021
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to drive IFRS 17 projects with our client in the Insurance sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant majors;
- Has around 4-5 years of business analysis in a Life Insurance or financial services environment or equivalent;
- Good understanding of insurance products and processes;
- Good understanding of IFRS 17 standards;
- Good stakeholder management experience with Business and Technology teams;
- Experienced in requirements gathering, process mapping, project management, impact analysis, testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of Graphical User Interface (GUI), web graphical designs;
- Identify , analyze and document the business requirements and translate into solutions;
- Contribute to the effective planning of the project to support the product enhancements;
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert by providing expertise related to the Insurance platform and systems;
- Involved in designing test cases and co-ordination of UAT;
- Ensure enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.