5 May 2021
We are in search for an experienced Trade Analyst to work on E2E processing of Fixed Income Products in a banking environment.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance, Business or any related field;
- At least 1 year of experience as a trade analyst within the banking sector;
- Possess good knowledge of bonds and other finance products;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, MS Word.
- Knowledgeable on market and industry requirements for settlement and issuance of Debt Securities Instruments;
- Familiar with other derivative product(s) that may be embedded in the Notes structure(s).
- Develop in -house application specifically for Fixed Income team Perform coding duties within specified time frame;
- Ability to debug problem caused by hardware, operating system software, application programs, or network failure;
- Work as a team with management, and team members for whom programs are being developed and maintained;
- Positive attitude amongst team member and stakeholders ;
- Responsible for E2E processing, smooth completion and settlement of the daily operations for Bonds/Repos;
- Perform validation for all Bond/Repo trades against source documents in Murex &/or Front Arena system;
- Execute pre-settlement confirmation with counterparties. Liaise with the respective stakeholders;
- Perform month-end bond holdings reconciliation between Murex and Custodians/Common Depository;
- Ensure compliance to general banking/statutory requirements and requirements of both internal & regulators compliance;
- Provide robust support and consistently high service levels for all stakeholders/client.