3 May 2021
We are looking for a meticulous and independent UAT Analyst to be part of a Financial Information Management team of an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. You will be supporting projects related to Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting or Financial Accounting.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Computer Science or in related field;
- 1 to 5 years of experience working on Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects;
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Excel functions and Pivot table;
- Good knowledge of banking products, i.e. Loans, Overdrafts, Trade Finance and Treasury;
- Conceptual understanding of Data Architecture, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence;
- Prior experience conducting testing or UAT, logging errors and documenting test scripts, results and findings;
- Familiar with change management documents, i.e. Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Data Mapping;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Familiarity with OBIEE and QilkSense will be an advantage;
- Exposure to Hyperion and Oracle software for Consolidated Financial Reporting.
- Involved in end-to-end implementation for Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects;
- Perform business and data analysis for change requests related to Financial Reporting/Management Reporting;
- Preparation of test scripts and writing SQLs based on mapping specifications;
- Prepare functional specifications documents, User Acceptance Test (UAT) preparation and execution tasks;
- Involved in creating function solutions for data transport and data mappings;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting to management;
- Able to conduct functional validation of enhancements, including account/data aggregation for financial reporting;
- Supervise change management by tracking, managing and escalating issues.