3 May 2021
Exciting opportunity as a Business Analyst to work with a fast growing team to support complex enterprise applications projects with a leading client.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Systems;
- Has at least 3 years of Business Analyst experience managing complex enterprise application projects;
- Experience in SQL and Microsoft technologies;
- Experience in Incident Management, Change Management and problem solving;
- Experience in requirements gathering, stakeholder management, testing and providing trainings;
- Ability to interact with various business users, senior management, technology teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills.
- PMP / ITIL Certified;
- Experience managing hospitality – hotels or F&B related projects.
- Identify business requirements and translate into functional specifications;
- Responsible for providing 24 / 7 support and quality customer service to business teams;
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Involved in troubleshooting, triage and escalating complex incidents to the relevant teams with SLAs;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business users on testing to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with all project stakeholders to influence and achieve business goals.