3 May 2021
We are currently searching for an experienced Finance Analyst to manage department expenses and conduct budget processing in a banking environment. You will work with stakeholders from multiple departments in the preparation of MIS reporting which will set the Bank's direction for the upcoming years.
- Has at least 5 years of working experience in Finance and/or MIS (Management Information System);
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in business requisitions based on daily BAU activities;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Takes ownership and responsibility for completing work, with limited supervision;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services is highly advantageous.
- Assist in budget preparation, leveraging data to provide insights and forecasting;
- Automate finance monthly MIS reporting using Excel or other programming languages;
- Provide timely and accurate monthly financial performance analysis, budgeting and forecasting;
- Perform analysis of internal recovery of technology spent, month end flash review and quarterly forecast and reporting;
- Review contracts and outsourcing of services, ensuring alignment to bank's standard;
- Review project financials, journals submitted by project managers and funding requests;
- Monitor project costs and benefit realization;
- Provide allocation details to business.