30 April 2021
We are hiring for a Data Analyst skilled in using Python for the development of applications and for data analysis, visualization and modelling for our client within the financial sector.
- Degree in computer science or related;
- At least 2 years of experience in using Python to develop scalable coding capabilities;
- At least 2 years of experience in using Python for data analysis, data visualization and data modelling;
- Ability to perform application testing, debugging and improve the reusability;
- Experience in implementing security and data protection solutions.
- Familiar with relational databases and knowledge in object-relational mapping;
- Experience working within the financial sector;
- Familiar with Machine Learning and NLP.
- Assist in the building of back-end components of a highly responsive application using Python;
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications;
- Test, debug and improve the programs\’ reusability;
- Implement security and data protection solutions for related-programs;
- Understand the requirements from business users to aid in data analysis, visualization and modelling;
- Propose the use of new technology for the organisation\’s data innovation team.