30 April 2021
We are looking for a Data Analyst who can leverage his/her analytics skills to support automation and data analytics projects in the area of Asset Management.
- Degree holder majoring in Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience and hands on skills in SQL, Qliksense, R, Python;
- Basic proficiency in data analysis, data visualization and working with large scale datasets;
- At least 2-3 years of work experience;
- Team player, self motivated and resourceful;
- Numerically inclined with a strong analytical mind;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Work Experience in Banking or Financial industry;
- Familiar with Power BI/Tableau.
- Support Data Management team by performing data profiling, supporting data mapping specifications, data analysis, data quality check and data reconciliation;
- Responsible for raw data analysis and data profiling for data integration;
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and create test scripts for both automated and manual testing;
- Extract data from data tables in data warehouse using SQL queries;
- Identify business requirements and provide technical documentation;
- Able to manage delivery of projects through complete SDLC;
- Provide post implementation support, investigating data issues and queries;
- Participating in providing support for SIT/UAT.