27 April 2021
Exciting opportunity as a Business Analyst to work in a fast paced, cohesive architecture team to support Wholesale Banking Payments projects for a leading client.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Systems;
- Strong experience in managing enterprise scale IT projects and in deployment architecture;
- Has 5 years of experience in banking technology and in managing international, domestic RTGS, batch and instant payment scheme within regional or global transaction banking;
- Has minimum 3 years experience managing architecture in a large multi-technological environment;
- Expertise in development work with prior coding (e.g. Java, C++, Cobol, RPG, Python), modelling technics (e.g. UML, ERD, ORM, OCL) and testing;
- Hands on experience in data modelling, object modelling, design patterns and Enterprise Architecture tool or other software modelling tools;
- Good understanding of Enterprise Architecture;
- Ability to drive consensus among various business stakeholders and communicate with transversal teams effectively;
- Is able to collaborate and work effectively in team.
- Agile / Scrum certification.
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, current state and gaps and contribute to future state architecture vision with a focus on improved business capabilities;
- Liaise with business stakeholders as a trusted advisor to assist in defining and delivering high quality solutions;
- Develop and share practical domain roadmaps, architecture principles and standards with stakeholders effectively;
- Involved in reviewing application design, problem ticket and incident and suggest short term and long term resolution;
- Review and advise on architecture and design decision;
- Responsible for governing the technical debt of the domain;
- Anticipate evolving non-functional requirements and review proposed architecture changes;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on architectural and address any questions / concerns identified proactively;
- Assist in embedding Platform Thinking in everything.