26 April 2021
We are looking for an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to work on mission critical project and be involved the migration, planning, development and performance of databases for our client.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- At least 6 years of experience in Oracle database design, development, installation, deployment, maintenance and security;
- Strong experience with shell scripting and scaling production database;
- Knowledge in application and infrastructure architecture including back up and storage;
- Knowledge in the 3 tiers of web application and requirements of production environment;
- Familiar with the documentation of technical architecture for database;
- Excellent command over verbal/ written English and presentation to engage various stakeholders;
- Self-driven, good at multi-tasking and should be able to work well under pressure.
- Microsoft SQL server / Oracle server certifications;
- Experience supporting Oracle golden gate.
- Responsible for design, installation, deployment and maintenance of Oracle database technology;
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security while building & maintaining databases;
- Responsible for checking disk spaces, fragmentation, blocking, deadlock and accordingly fix it;
- Responsible for testing, backup and recovery plan in the event of a disaster;
- Responsible for proper documentation of database related activities e.g. architecture and processes;
- Adhere to operation & security processes and procedures along with quality and timelines of deliverables.