21 April 2021
We are currently searching for a Project Manager, Marketing Technology (MarTech) to lead a project within corporate banking, with the intention to improve the digital experience for its enterprise customers.
- Has at least 8 years of digital marketing or marketing technology experience;
- Provides expertise in Digital Advertising (i.e. Demand-side platform or programmatic advertising), Marketing Automation (ActiveCampaign or Marketo or Oracle Eloqua) and Customer-Related tools (Customer Relationship Management, Customer Journey Management and Customer Data Platform);
- Prior experience in MarTech implementation;
- Excellent communication and social skills to collaborate with various key stakeholders;
- Self-starter and is willing to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Prior experience in digital agencies and/or banks is desirable.
- Convert business requirements into detailed technical requirements;
- Act as the bridge between marketing, data and technology teams;
- Perform gap analysis on existing capabilities to improve its MarTech architecture;
- Accountable for regulatory compliance risks and take steps to mitigate risks;
- Be at the forefront in understanding the latest MarTech trends;
- Keep abreast with emerging threats and technologies in order to advance the interest of the organisation.