15 April 2021
A golden opportunity to accelerate your career?
We are looking for highly motivated PEGA developers to join our client to deliver PEGA related projects through applications development and enhancements.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant fields;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in analysis, design, development, deployment and support related activities using PEGA;
- Experienced in Java, J2EE technologies and proficient in PRPC Application Development;
- Some knowledge in designing solutions using Pega framework and or supporting various Pega components;
- Experienced in application batch support, working with various teams in trouble-shooting and root cause analysis;
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities;
- A good team player with the ability to work independently.
- Experience in Business Process Management / PEGA;
- Certified in Pega CLSA / CSSA.
- Work with the stakeholders to translate the requirements into application features;
- Responsible for application development on PEGA CRM, including interfaces with other applications and systems;
- Ensures the scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility of application;
- Ensures delivered work meets technical and functional requirements;
- Assists in the identification of enhancements for existing applications and perform troubleshooting & debugging;
- Provides regular updates on project progress and outstanding issues;
- Assures that application designs are consistent with industry best practices.