15 April 2021
An exciting opportunity for an experience Project Manager to be involved in running Digital projects.
- Have a university degree and professional Project Management Certification like PMP or Prince 2;
- At least 6 years of proven track record in successful managing projects;
- Good experience in running projects for multi-cultural, multi-location, matrix environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management and management of project team members across multiple locations;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Ability to think out of the box, proactive in anticipating issues, provide wise counsel/advice to resolve issues and leveraging on industry best practices when applicable;
- Lead by example and proven ability to encourage/motivate, monitor, evaluate and develop the project team to meet organization objectives;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Tenacity and the drive to work through issues obstacles in a calm/collected manner;
- Ability to analyse, make decisions and overcome show-stoppers/difficulties and lead the project to success;
- Pre-empt any risks and mitigate any threats or problematic areas proactively;
- Familiar with project budgeting, project financials /projections, monitoring of project costing and regular project reporting;
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships with the organization.
- A Keen Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Responsible to lead, drive, manage projects for the organization;
- To lead and manage project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions to ensure the successful delivery of project;
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan including coming up with detailed work plans, project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, etc.;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Work closely with vendors to manage project scope, deliverables, risks, dependencies, cost and timelines;
- Lead the teams to ensure that projects are implemented with timelines and meeting business objectives;
- Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Understand users request, analyse and document the business process flow;
- Management of team and stakeholders throughout the various stages of projects (including but not limited to facilitating requirements gathering workshops, design specification, identifying target operating model, identifying and facilitating user training need, managing UAT /dress rehearsals/ parallel run/ Go-Live rollout etc);
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the teams project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis;
- Proactively suggest, adopt industry best practices to run projects more efficiently and effectively;
- Perform post-implementation review.