15 April 2021
We are looking for an innovative leader who is keen to transform the organization\’s workplace and overall end user services experience to achieve organization excellence and development.
By providing an enabling working environment for the employees and promoting organizational and process excellence, you will get a productive and energized workforce – all under your leadership and guidance.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business;
- Has at least 10 years of experience overseeing IT infrastructure services and projects;
- Experience in workplace management, organizational development and end user experience with leadership capacity;
- Involved in Digital Transformation and Change Management initiatives;
- Rich insights to emerging technologies and how it can be leverage for workplace transformation;
- Ability to work with limited oversight in fast-paced, high-growth and transformative environment;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships with the organization;
- An excellent partner to the Business and having a keen sense of how projects can bring value to the greater community when projects are delivered well / successfully.
- Design Thinking;
- Employee engagement and collaboration thought leadership.
- In charge of leading and strategizing the change management design and execution to promote a more productive, effective and cohesive workforce;
- Conduct reviews / interviews with the employees to determine the effect of change management plans on the various groups and evaluate the feasibility;
- Oversee Workspace Support Services and associated transformation within organization;
- Develop and lead implementation of service delivery improvement and savings strategies across all Workplace Services Areas;
- Design, lead and set up of the Organization Development strategies, policies and processes including the budgeting, scheduling and ensuring successful delivery;
- Drive Organizational Excellence initiatives and efforts by liaising with the line of business to understand their pain points and build capability and capacity within the organization;
- Use data analytics tools to analyze the trends to optimize the cost and efficiency;
- Prioritize the projects / initiatives to ensure that they are in line with the organization overall developments.