15 April 2021
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer to work on IAM Products / Projects for a leading organization.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering or related field;
- At least 4 years of experience in customer identity and management;
- Good experience with implementation of authentication protocols such as OpenID Connect, SAML, OAuth 2.0;
- Strong knowledge in AWS cloud computing technologies:
- Good experience in implementing Standard-based Services Access Protocol (SOAP) and RESTful;
- Experience in Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Active Directory, Multifactor Authentication Integration in IAMs;
- Experience in the delivery of IAM solutions;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with team members.
- Prior working experience on ForgeRock, Okta;
- Scrum/ Agile Certified.
- Act as a subject matter expert in design, analysis, implementation and maintenance of IAM projects;
- Align with different cross functional team to integrate through IAMs in current and ongoing systems and applications;
- Provide application support for SOAP and RESTful APIs;
- Adopt Scrum methodology to facilitate project and work independently on Unix platforms;
- Perform integration of the customize solutions with IAM software and SaaS Solution;
- Provide BAU support for ongoing projects;
- Organize workshops and train team members to make design decisions while ensuring industry best practices.