15 April 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for you to grow your career as a DevOps Engineer with a leading organization.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering or related field;
- Has 4 years of experience in DevOps methodology, Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment tools and automation technologies;
- Proficiency in DevOps tools (Git / Github, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Ansible, AWS, etc.);
Knowledge of establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD);
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Technologies, AWS and Containerization tools;
- Experience in Automation or script creation with scripting languages (Shell / Perl / Python) for continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Experience in security testing tools such as Static Application Security Testing, Dynamic Application Security Testing and code scanner tool;
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with team members.
- Experience in mobile application development including automated testing with code coverage.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver new application and modernize existing implementations;
- Plan and work towards continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools to enable the team to deliver quality solutions;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline bottlenecks with best practices;
- Use the CI / CD principles and provide unit/ integration testing/ dependency management, branching strategy etc;
- Provide support for automated deployments for different architectures such as microservice, monolithic, containerized or serverless;
- Provide standard guidelines, share knowledge and required documentation with DevOps team to ensure adherence to best practices;
- Provide on call support to the various teams during off-peak hour activities.