15 April 2021
An exciting opportunity to grow your career as a DevOps Engineer with a leading organization.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering or related field;
- Has 4 years of experience in DevOps methodology and cloud platforms;
- Proficiency in DevOps tools (Git / Github, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Ansible, AWS, etc.);
- Knowledge of establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery ( CI / CD );
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Technologies, AWS and Containerization tools;
- Good experience with Unix/Linux platform;
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages Shell, Perl or Python for continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Possesses strong knowledge in cloud services and open-source tools / technologies;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with team members.
- Experience in implementing Infrastructure as a code;
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering.
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure and services;
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver new application and modernize existing implementations;
- Implement solutions for monitoring and enhancing performance capabilities while ensuring availability of infrastructure;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks and build failures;
- Maintain and enhance build systems and information interfaces;
- Plan and work towards continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools to enable the team to deliver quality solutions;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies;
- Provide on call support to the various teams during off-peak hour activities.