13 April 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Architect with deep technical expertise to lead, architect and develop large-scale cloud and infrastructure solutions.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 8 years of working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise-level cloud infrastructure solutions;
- Good experience in cloud computing such as AWS / Azure / GCP or VMware;
- Strong experience in Private/Public and Hybrid cloud Infrastructure and supporting Networks, Storage and Security;
- Infrastructure design must align to Application, Enterprise and Security architecture;
- Experience in emerging IT technologies in the following area: Platform, Database, Virtualization, Cloud infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS) and Container;
- Apply Agile methodology and DevOps to Infrastructure-as-Code;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task;
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate architecture methods, concepts, standards and policies.
- Cloud Security;
- Cloud certifications;
- PMP / ITIL / TOGAF.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in multi/hybrid cloud design and implementation;
- Create architecture documentation to effectively explain design concepts and solutions to various stakeholders;
- Recommend new services to complement and enhance infrastructure elements to stream-line and support applications development and deployment;
- Cloud-Native Application Architecture: PaaS/FaaS services, Serverless architecture, API Gateway, Containerization and Microservices;
- Experience in with WebServices and Visualization and knowledge of J2EE and SOA concepts;
- Lead continuous enhancement to design, develop, test and deploy new Cloud Infrastructure using Agile methodology;
- Experience in Project management of cloud infrastructure setup and implementing.