13 April 2021
An exciting opportunity to study industry transforming concepts and develop partnerships with internal and external partners within the technological space to drive the client's digital transformation efforts.
- Degree in Information Technology, Business, Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in business, partnership and/or strategic management and development;
- Experience in project (e.g. acquisition), product and stakeholder management;
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability;
- Knowledge in government grants and programs;
- Problem solver capable of thinking out of the box and constantly challenging the norms to find better solutions;
- Strong presenter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to influence and articulate differentiated values to a wide range of audiences across diverse background.
- Experience working in a start-up;
- Familiar with Government grants and policies.
- Identify opportunities and establish a strong relationship with business partners (e.g. investors, tech incubators and start-ups) in industry and research ecosystem for potential collaboration and investments;
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the technology innovation and investment opportunities;
- Conduct research and analysis on emerging technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and IOT), best practices, regulations to drive innovation and transformation;
- Develop partnerships with both internal and external parties to identify new growth opportunities;
- Articulate and update the stakeholders on best practices and IT trends.