9 April 2021
We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Lead to be involved in Digital projects as part of Digital Transformation journey of a progressive organization. You will be leading and coaching a team of iOS software engineers in an Agile environment.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Experience in native iOS application development ( Swift, Xcode, Objective C );
- Development experience using Node.JS, React.JS or Vue.JS, TypeScript, Ruby on Rails, Kotlin and Golang;
- Good experience with programming framework such as Express or Ruby on Rails;
- Development experience in one or more programming languages, Java / J2EE / .NET;
- Experience in design, development, test, and implementation of enterprise applications;
- Familiar with Clean Code, Design Patterns and Unit Testing
- Experienced with continuous integration, code deployment software, workflows and source management tools (Git);
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savvy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Full stack development and cross platform development (Android, Web) knowledge;
- Swift certifications;
- TOGAF certified.
- Lead and coach a team of iOS software engineers in a supportive and transparent team environment;
- Support the business analysts on the user stories elaboration and translate them into technical specifications;
- Provide design architecture for the new features / enhancements; set the technical direction and technology stack for the team;
- Responsible for various challenges across the technical software development;
- Improve software quality using XP practices such as code review and unit testing;
- Prepare interface specifications and other architecture documents;
- Work closely with co-developers, business analysts, DevOps to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Assist the DevOps team on the application build and release automation strategy and scripts;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards / guidelines;
- Involved in application support and provide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Provide guidance and direction to the various teams to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation.