8 April 2021
We are in search for a Data Analyst who can leverage his/her analytics skills to support automation and data analytics projects.
- Degree holder majoring in Finance, Analytics, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience and hands on skills in Python, SQL, Tableau;
- Proficient in data analysis, data visualization and working with large scale datasets;
- Experience in data modelling , data mining as well as machine learning;
- Proficient in Microsoft and VBA;
- Strong communication skills with an analytical mindset.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environment;
- Python certified;
- Tableau or Qlik certified.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to understand data needs, gather requirements and implement data solutions to deliver business goals;
- Responsible for raw data analysis and data profiling for data integration;
- Build and maintain data queries as well as data pipelines using SQL and Python;
- Provide technical solutions, design scalable data models and suggest visualizations to meet the business objectives;
- Take part in designing and executing user acceptance testing;
- Build and improve regulatory reporting dashboards and conduct monthly reporting;
- Ensure documentation and traceability of requirements and, process flow diagrams, and other project documents.