8 April 2021
Are you seeking a challenging career as an Outsystems Developer?
Our client is looking to grow their team of developers and is keen to hire an Outsystems expert.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Electronic Engineering;
- Has at least 3-5 years of experience in developing high-availability, multi-tiered and secure web applications;
- Must have experience in application development using Outsystems 10 / 11;
- Familiar in either Java / .NET Framework;
- Excellent communication both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a matrix organization;
- Ability to organize, estimate, and prioritize project tasks;
- Independent, and willing to continuously learn and improve skills;
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Mobile Associate Developer certificate or Professional Web Developer certificate.
- Responsible for the development of the Outsystems platform to ensure quality , security, scalability, and integrity;
- Provide support and maintenance to the application systems and ensure all issues are proactively resolved;
- Adhere to, influence, and advocate internal software design & development standards, processes and best practices such as but not limited to code re-use, scalability, portability, security and documentation;
- Work closely with IT Risk/Security/Audit Management team for risk analysis and review of security standards within the organization.