8 April 2021
An exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer specializing in Aspect UIP / Avaya, to work on a project with a leading organization in the financial sector.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of experience in Voice Contact Center technology platforms and applications, such as, Avaya, Aspect, etc;
- Hands on experience in Aspect UIP system 7.3 SP6, Avaya Call Management System (CMS),Avaya Experience Portal (IVR/AEP),Communication manager and Avaya IP telephony systems ,PBX;
- Good Knowledge on UMS/Audio Code;
- Strong experience in Script designing ,Upgradation, system optimization and quality management;
- Ability to maintain high quality documentation;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to manage stakeholders;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with business and technical teams.
- Knowledge on IVR Designing ,Secure socket Layer (SSL), TLS certificate Concepts.
- Responsible for design, development and deployment of contact center solutions;
- Perform system service upgradation , Issue Management ,troubleshoot incidents and Identify root cause;
- Monitor voice operations to identify and solve technical operating problems;
- Respond to complex and technical user service requests/inquiries that involve problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution;
- Interfaces with different teams and engineers to handle business requirements and deliverables.