7 April 2021
We have an excellent opportunity for a program manager with forward-looking vision and knowledge, experience and qualities to lead the transformation of our technical infrastructure with cloud capabilities to better support the in-house application systems.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Has at least 5 years of working experience as a Program Manager;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Unified communications technologies, Interactive Voice Response System (IVR), Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PABX);
- Has broad understanding of different aspects of infrastructure including Cloud-related;
- Proven project management experience managing technically medium to complex, cross-organizational projects;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Agile / Scrum / PMP certified;
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional ( CCVP ).
- Oversee the design and implementation of unified communications systems;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions based on the business requirements;
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget;
- Manage running and monitoring of various infrastructure projects and regularly review and analyse the project scope, identify and address project risks;
- Using Agile Way of Working and the ceremonies of sprints, retrospectives, daily stand-ups to deliver backlogs and stories with the squad;
- Drive cross-functional project teams whenever necessary;
- Manage project deliverables, performance goals and progress reporting;
- Create a working environment that allows everyone to work to the best of their abilities;
- Liaise with other teams, suppliers, vendors on various project and operational matters.