1 April 2021
We are looking for SAP Functional Consultant to work on projects related to re-engineering of SAP Solutions for a leading firm.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP configuration in any of the following SAP modules: Projects/ SD / HR / Payroll / FI / MM;
- Hands on experience in full life cycle implementation of SAP modules;
- Demonstrated experience in handling large scale ERP implementation projects in SAP;
- Good experience in project management practices and following the entire SDLC;
- Must be able to produce detailed professional functional specifications;
- Must be diligent, good planner with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Must be able to work independently as well as with teams;
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions when necessary.
- SAP ABAP development experience;
- SAP certifications.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and develop detailed functional specifications;
- Responsible for working on implementation projects for SAP modules;
- Partner with various teams to re-engineer and identify best practices and resolve through SAP standard practices;
- Liaise with SAP ABAP developers for functional specifications for new solutions;
- Prepare Test Scripts for SIT and UAT, System testing in DEV and UAT in QAS;
- Support Business leaders in identifying new solutions to support business decisions;
- Maintains and develops documentation for all enhancements and business processes;
- Conduct end user training and workshops;
- Involved in Disaster Recovery and Audit related activities.