1 April 2021
An exciting opportunity for experienced .NET Developer to be involved in the development of innovative technical solutions that drive enterprise-wide applications.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in application development in C# and NET;
- Working knowledge of Agile & Scrum methodologies;
- Hands-on in working with Spring MVC or Struts framework;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Familiar with Hibernate;
- Knowledge of SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft or Oracle;
- Experience in cloud implementations.
- Develop new applications and maintain high quality tested source code;
- Liaise with various stakeholders to address the technical aspects of the mission critical applications;
- Provide technical maintenance by troubleshooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Ensure that necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Provide technical assistance during User Acceptance Testing;
- Assist during data migration in a microservice architecture and verify the data;
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to report and address issues timely.