1 April 2021
We are currently searching for a PMO to facilitate project planning, continuously improve internal processes and perform project budgeting. Projects you will be managing will be related to Consumer or Retail Banking products.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or other related disciplines (or equivalent experience);
- Has at least 3 years of financial management, project budgeting or managing project financials;
- Advance level of Microsoft Excel (Macro is a plus);
- Good understanding of Agile methodology;
- Self-motivated, flexible and good team player essential;
- Meticulous and innovative.
- Prior experience in Banking or Financial Services;
- Knowledge in Excel VBA programming.
- In charge of all the financial aspects of assigned projects;
- Track and monitor spending of project budget;
- Engage with stakeholders across business and technology to ensure alignment on key deliverables and timelines and providing regular updates;
- Partners with Project team to ensure timely execution of projects on budget, assists in troubleshooting issues within the project and the resultant action plan;
- Ensure timely and proper issuance of purchase orders and processing of invoices, liaising with vendors;
- Administer expense claims related to projects, to ensure there is proper documentation;
- Work with relevant units for financial closure of project (e.g. retag assets, budget transfers, change contract ownership);
- Sound knowledge in financial management to ensure project financials are up to date and correctly captured in a timely manner.