29 March 2021
You will be a part of the Data Architecture team to work with various teams (internal and external) as well as industry players to operationalize the Enterprise Data Architecture
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Statistics or Data Science;
- Has at least 3 years of working experience in data management in the area of data governance, policies and standards;
- Possesses great understanding of concepts and methodologies in data model, data warehouse and data architecture;
- Experience in dimensional ETL processes and optimizing data pipelines;
- Familiar with the creation of data diagrams for key entities;
- Good knowledge of IT security and regulatory;
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management experience;
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Experience working with very large data sets, data analytics and machine learning.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams as well as vendors to architect the overall data eco-systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of data change;
- Lead projects to improve the management and sharing of datasets from external teams;
- Define and maintain a master data model, taxonomy, and use cases to validate accuracy of data models developed;
- Define standards and processes to manage the Quality and Security of Enterprise Data;
- Design and implement data pipelines (real-time and batch) for transporting data within the organization;
- Establish an enhanced data incident management framework to prevent data breaches;
- Drive and conceptualise new programs or initiatives related to the use of Master Data Repository.