29 March 2021
We are in search of a experienced Data Engineer to work on developing a comprehensive data pipeline architecture to support the management in making decision based on data.
- Background in Computer Science/Computer Engineer/Data Science;
- At least 2 years of experience in data engineering;
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R and ETL frameworks;
- Able to write complex SQL queries;
- Familiar with big data streaming tools and database frameworks such as Apache NiFi, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Tableau;
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Fast learner and ability to work independently.
- Exposure into cybersecurity or network infrastructure projects.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines to transform, enrich and improve the efficiency of the data used;
- Design and write complex ETL frameworks and scripts to extract, transform, clean and facilitate the data flow;
- Responsible for testing, monitoring and validating data integration activity, including data extraction, cleansing, transformation, movement, loading and updating processes;
- Cleanse and verify suitable data to be use for data analytics projects;
- Work with external stakeholders to develop data analytics systems and validate the accuracy of data models;
- Perform scripting to streamline and improve processes related to the flow of data and integration with other platforms.