29 March 2021
Our client is seeking for an experience IT Business Analyst to work on regional system integration & consolidation projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 4 years of Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst experience;
- Has experience supporting the entire SDLC;
- Has experience working on system integration projects;
- Good understanding of business needs experience working on large scale project implementation;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Has strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Thrives in ambiguity and able to work independently without much guidance;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Certified Scrum Master / Product Owner.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Plan and coordinate development and testing activities among various stakeholders / teams;
- Involve in system integration projects by providing techno-functional support;
- Develop and document clear and detailed process maps, business requirements and workflows;
- Facilitate works across various internal and external stakeholders to ensure minimal impacts during integration and data migration work;
- Support the respective workstreams team in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Make sure that the system is built efficiently in terms of maintainability, reliability and availability;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.