26 March 2021
We are in search for an experienced and seasoned Production Support Specialist to work on supporting HR related systems and projects within the banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 5 years functional and technical experience in supporting/implementing Success Factors;
- Knowledge and experience of working on SAP HR core modules;
- Support HR related systems/projects/initiatives and implement operational best practices;
- Experienced with Agile methodologies;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong managerial, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience with other cloud HCM and data migration activities;
- Experience of working on banking applications.
- Provide and deliver end-to-end production support SAP Success Factors applications services in the regional;
- Planning and managing production support team (team members);
- Actively involved in ensuring the SLAs are achieved;
- Governance of Vendor Management activities;
- Responsible for change, incident, problem, issue management and escalations;
- Working closely with business to establish priorities, analyze requirements, manage risks/issues, research/evaluate options, and implement solutions;
- Assisting on-site users in performing user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- To support any other IT assignments needed for a successful roll-out;
- To provide production support and provide effective solutions.