25 March 2021
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has rich experience FX or Treasury product knowledge in banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 4-5 years’ of business analysis experience mainly in handling FX or Treasury products;
- Possess domain knowledge in securities, cash equities, futures, derivatives and foreign exchange;
- Strong stakeholder management skills to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Strong leader with emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile / SCRUM certifications;
- Work with business users in understanding their requirements for projects/enhancements;
- Provide recommendations to business for process improvement from time to time;
- Define high level business process and decompose them into fine grain activities and tasks;
- Define and document requirements gathered, and conduct requirements walk through with business users;
- Work with technical teams/vendors in ensuring the design of the application adhere to business requirements;
- Perform testing on the modules developed and follow up with technical teams on remediation;
- Provide business users support during User Acceptance Test (UAT) or post implementation;
- Provide regular status updates to Project Managers/Stakeholders.