24 March 2021
A great opportunity for a Java Developer to join our client to be involved in large scale development projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience in Java application design, development, implementation and maintenance;
- Experience in end-to-end SDLC, design, application development, operational support and maintenance;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skill;
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Independent and good team player.
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Involved in designing, developing and supporting large scale projects;
- Gather and analyze of business requirements and perform development;
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure systems/applications are secured;
- Involved system integration and testing from System Integration (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide user and system/application support during and post implementation.