23 March 2021
Our client is seeking for an experience IT Business Analyst to support in new projects, enhancements and migration projects for corporate IT Systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 6 years of Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst experience;
- Technical experience on SSIS/SSAS, K2 workflow, Google suite applications;
- Good understanding of business needs experience working on large scale project implementation;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Certified Scrum Master / Product Owner.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Plan and coordinate development and testing activities among various stakeholders / teams;
- Perform source code analysis on production issues, change request and defects;
- Develop and document clear and detailed process maps, business requirements and workflows;
- Facilitate works across various internal and external stakeholders to ensure minimal impacts during integration and data migration work;
- Support the respective workstreams team in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Make sure that the system is built efficiently in terms of maintainability, reliability and availability;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.