22 March 2021
We are in search for an experienced System Analyst to be responsible for the development and maintenance of our client's existing in-house systems and be involved in new system delivery.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience enhancing and managing systems;
- Has hands-on experience working on Frontend technologies such as React/Angular/VueJS/Flutter;
- Proficient in front-end development tools such as Webpack/NPM;
- Designed and developed APIs;
- Understanding code-deployment workflow and source management tools;
- Excellent documentation and communication skills;
- Independent and proactive yet a strong team player;
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently.
- Familiar with rapid prototyping and websocket;
- Experience in Agile framework;
- Experience in UI/UX design.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (e.g. system designers and business owners) to gather business requirements and perform system design;
- Lead junior developers to complete the projects using Agile Development Life Cycle;
- Identify business requirements and translate them into technical design specifications or solutions;
- Ensure CI/CD pipeline is incorporated in solutions and deploy the solution into Kubernetes system/Linux/Windows servers;
- Provide technical support for the existing in-house system;
- Provide technical maintenance by troubleshooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Ensure necessary changes/ enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Develop, maintain and cooperate the professional standard for software development, maintenance and changes.