22 March 2021
Our client is looking for a Senior Engineer / Consultant to work closely with the technical team to deliver smart solutions for their clients. You will have opportunities to work on automation and intelligent building management solutions.
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other relevant majors;
- Minimum 3 years of technical background in both infrastructure and application;
- Proficient in understanding of business needs and expectations management;
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Conceptualizing and scoping of customers solution;
- Understand the customer needs, then translate, analyse and define customer requirements;
- Worked closely with the relevant stakeholders (e.g. technical teams) and proposed solutions relating to the system architecture and specification that aligns to the customer\’s needs;
- Drive together with the assigned solution team the definition of the total customer solution: leveraging products, consulting, system integration capabilities and third party best of breed packages;
- Prepare the statement of work, presentation materials and present proposals to the customers;
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert by providing advice / recommendation to the customer.