22 March 2021
We are looking for a strong core Java Developer to work on a project with a leading Bank on their e-commerce trading platform.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 4-5 years of core java 8/11 development experience;
- Should have experience developing high-performing, enterprise grade applications using Java;
- Hands on with designing solutions using OOP, TDD / BDD and design principles;
- Strong understanding of code quality measurements using tools like Sonar;
- Experienced in SQL and Relational Databases preferably Sybase or MS-SQL;
- Knowledge in design patterns, data structures, memory allocation and algorithms;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Knowledge in banking domain;
- Experience in FIX protocol, Socket’s API, Couchbase, Gemfire;
- Experience of building APIs & integrating with modern web applications.
- Capture the requirements and develop the application;
- Follow the clean coding standards and SOLID design principles for development;
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work with Agile practice;
- Work with the GUI team to realize flow interaction and communication interfaces;
- Perform code reviews and contribute to the overall code quality, maintainability and testability of the software developed;
- Co-ordinate deployment, test and release of applications developed.
- Ensure that necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Provide third line support to the platform during trading hours;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.