1 April 2021
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Leader to head the IT Infrastructure & Cloud Operations to drive agility, scalability with improved service quality.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure architecting, delivering of complex solutions and operations;
- Strong expertise in infrastructure -as-a-service (IaaS), cloud computing operations and transition;
- Well versed with Linux and Microsoft systems;
- Deep knowledge of Infrastructure domains such as servers, network devices, IT service delivery principles ( ITIL);
- Strong experience and working knowledge in AWS Cloud environment such as VPC, IAM, Direct connect, ECS etc;
- Possess the knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices;
- Excellent business acumen with strong ability to think strategically about business and technical challenges;
- Knowledge of security & compliance standards, disaster recovery and business continuity;
- Familiarity with enterprise services, products and frameworks;
- Strong problem solver and able to multi-task while handling a team of direct reports;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent stakeholders management and the ability to articulate complex solutions.
- Experience in DevOps;
- Professional Cloud certifications in Google / AWS /Azure;
- PMP / Prince 2.
- Responsible for handling the day to day operations of Enterprise systems & Cloud services;
- Provide strategic and architectural leadership on enterprise infrastructure;
- Responsible for System Administration, Incident resolution, Change management, Security management and monitoring along with routine update of services;
- Work closely with the Team Managers and Tech Leadership to strategize with respect to Cloud Infrastructure and services, ensuring performance and cost-effective solutions;
- Manage and lead vendor relationships and service delivery;
- Oversee the timely evaluation and implementation of products, tools pertaining to cloud environment;
- Manage the large complex enterprise -wide infrastructure projects / programs;
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency.