19 March 2021
An exciting opportunity for Senior Test Engineer to work on a project with a leading bank, to test the delivery of new products using automation testing.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines;
- At least 5-6 years of experience in Automation testing using Java;
- Experienced in testing APIs and using API Testing tools like Postman, Rest Assured;
- Skilled at developing test scripts using testing frameworks;
- Should be able to work in fast paced Agile / TDD / BDD environment;
- Good hands-on experience in test automation frameworks for User Interface like Tricentis, Tosca and Mobile App testing like Appium;
- Must have a strong understanding of the banking domain;
- Knowledge of Java, Unix scripting, SQL and Ruby;
- Well versed with HP ALM, JIRA and Jenkins;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization.
- Foreign Exchange (FX) knowledge;
- Experience in Python;
- Knowledge of UI Test Automation.
- Responsible for planning and implementing Test plans for functional and non-functional testing;
- Conduct java-based automation testing to ensure quality of the products;
- Develop test specifications and test scripts in accordance to business requirements;
- Timely update of test results to the relevant team and create tickets to for the purpose of enhancing the products;
- Collaborate with business and production support to capture requirements, investigate issues and trap defects using regression tests.