19 March 2021
An exciting opportunity for all Infrastructure Specialists who are looking at Future Ready Infrastructure Initiatives and Digitalization, where the work creates value and meaningful impact in the community.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Has at least 4-5 years of working experience in implementing and/or managing large enterprise IT infrastructure;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure technologies, trends and practices;
- Has broad understanding on different aspects of infrastructure;
- Hands on in two areas of Infrastructure networks, servers, storage, mobility devices, infrastructure security, etc;
- Familiar with DevOps, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc);
- Has experience in deploying ad managing IT Infrastructure using Python, Bash, C#, Terraform, Ansible, chef etc.
- Hands on in MS Enterprise Mobility Suite, Microsoft Windows servers, end points, SCCM, Exchange, SharePoint, Device Management, PowerShell Scripts;
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- Experience in provisioning and scaling of servers along with compliance checks;
- Ability to work well with vendors and ensure project implementations are in alignment with the organization standards;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player who is able to work with multiple stakeholders;
- Enthusiastic person able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- ITIL certified;
- MCSA/MCSE certified;
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)/ VCTA;
- Chef or Terraform Certified Associate.
- Act as a Subject Matter expert for IT Infrastructure;
- Stay abreast in next Generation and emerging technologies, best practices for infrastructure;
- Design, deploy and manage IT Infrastructure;
- Collaborate with technical leads, IT infrastructure architects as well as vendors to implement agreed upon solutions;
- Translate solution design to technical specification for the usage of vendors;
- Analyze and develop technology improvement and feedback throughout the deployment and operation cycle;
- Coordinate with Product Principals and System Integrators on the evaluation of technology solutions, carry out proof-of-concepts to validate and establish the appropriate solution for the business;
- Upgrade oneself on new technologies and approaches to improve the IT infrastructure for the organization.