18 March 2021
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous and independent UAT Analyst to be part of its Financial Information Management team. You will be supporting projects related to Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting or Financial Accounting.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science;
- 1 to 5 years of experience working on Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects;
- Good knowledge of banking products, i.e. Loans, Overdrafts, Trade Finance and Treasury;
- Conceptual understanding of Data Architecture, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence;
- Familiar with change management documents, i.e. Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Data Mapping
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Excel functions and Pivot table;
- Strong knowledge of Data Interface mappings and ETL;
- Prior experience conducting testing or UAT, logging errors and documenting test scripts, results and findings.
- Exposure to Data Interface mappings and Finance Data Mart;
- Exposure to Hyperion and Oracle software for Consolidated Financial Reporting.
- Involved in endtoend implementation for Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects;
- Perform business and data analysis for change requests related to Financial Reporting/Management Reporting;
- Preparation of test scripts and writing SQLs based on mapping specifications;
- Prepare functional specifications documents, User Acceptance Test (UAT) preparation and execution tasks;
- Conduct functional validation of enhancements, including account/data aggregation for financial reporting;
- Involved in creating function solutions for data transport and data mappings;
- Fine tuning of user requirements to cater for changes in business rules and new products;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting to management.
- Assist in financial verification of Grouplevel results.